Client privacy information As per Art .13 D.LGS. 196/03
Luxury Hotel Srl Group with registered office in Via Benvenuto Cellini 14, 20121, Milano (MI) with tax ID 08746440968, as per art. 28 d.lgs. 196/03 Owner of handling of personal information (following “ Owner” ) carrying out the conditions expected from art. 13 d.lgs. 196/03 provided herewith.
This disclosure details the methods and limitation of the handling of the client’s personal data.
Purpose of data processing
The aim of the data processing of client’s personal information are herewith listed:
1. Management for services offered by the hotel structure;
2. Fulfillment of legal ruling (specifically, article 109 of R.D. 18.6.1931 n. 773, the makes mandatory to enter and communicate to the Questura all particulars of all clients that stay at the hotel).
3. All messages and phone calls directed to client
4. Marketing activities: all promotional material.
Length of data processing
Personal information will be handled for the necessary length in relation to the offered services made available for the hotel and, at later date, to carry out any obligation mandated by law.
Conferring of personal data
Conferring of personal data is mandatory in relation to points 1 and 2: refusal to abide by such will determine the hotel’s impossibility to welcome the guest to the hotel.
Conferring of personal data is optional in reference to points 3 an 4: refusal to provide personal information in reference to the before mentioned points will not preclude the guest stay at the hotel.
Communication and data sharing
Highlighting that, in relation to the above mention information, the employee personal information can be shared with third party in relation with the collaboration with the owner or to fulfill and obligations mandated by law. Any third party is forbidden to share any information they may come across in relation to the below categories:
- Authorities, public administration offices, public safety offices for their institutional needs.
- Subjects that collaborate with the hotel in order to reach the afore mentioned purpose.
- Subjects that provide services for the IT management of the hotel
Rights of the parties involved
In relation to the handling of the guests personal information the following rights can be applied, as per art.7 d.lgs. 196/03 state:
- Obtain confermation of the excistence of information related to the guest
- lear and understand the origin of personal data and the purpose and instruction of their handling
- the logistic and workings in place to consider when technology is utilized to manage private information
- to obtain a cancellation, transformation under anonymity o the group of data that is managed in violation of laws, the updating and the rectification and integration of them
- to oppose, for leagal motives, to the handling of them.
The execution of the above rights can take place within the limits and with the conditions requested by art. 8, 9 e 10 del d.lgs. 196/03 by addressing the legal offices directly and relating to the appointed person in Via Benvenuto Cellini 14, 20121, Milano (MI) tax ID 08746440968, via email to the following address firstname.lastname@example.org.
Cookies are used on our website to give users a better browsing service and experience.
What are cookies?
Cookies are small text files sent from the website to the terminal of the party concerned (usually the browser), where they are stored before being referred back to the website upon the same user's next visit. A cookie cannot retrieve any other data from your hard drive, pass on computer viruses or capture email addresses. Each cookie is unique to the user's web browser.
What cookies do we use?
Technical session cookies
The cookies used on the website hlhcolelction.com, are used for computer technology authentication or to monitor sessions, and to store specific technical information regarding the users that access the server of Blastness, the website maintenance and hotel booking service provider.
Pursuant to Article 122, paragraph 1, of the Privacy Code (in the formulation in force after the entry into force of legislative decree 69 / 2012), "technical" cookies can be used even in the absence of consent.
For maximum transparency, below we provide a number of technical cookies and specific cases of activity on the website:
• Cookies implanted in the user/contracting party's terminal directly (that will not be used for other purposes) such as session cookies used for on-line booking on the website, authentication or customisation cookies (for example, the choice of the browsing language); these cookies remain active only for the duration of the session.
• Cookies used to statistically analyse accesses/site visits (the so-called "analytic" cookies) that are exclusively used for statistical purposes (not for profiling or marketing) and to collect aggregate information without the possibility of tracing back to the identification of the individual user. In these cases, since current legislation requires that, when using analytic cookies, the user is given clear and adequate instructions to easily oppose implementation of such (including any mechanisms to make the cookies anonymous), we give instructions on how to disabled installed cookies below. The duration of analytic technical cookies is 30 minutes.
Third-party cookies are code parts set by a website different than the website you are currently browsing. This involves the transmission of cookies from third parties. Management of information collected from “third parties” is goverend by the relative information notices to which we ask you to refer. For greater transparency and for convenience, we provide the information on the types of cookies used by third party service providers, purposes, retention period and the third parties who retain and access the information on our websites:
Google Analytics is a Google analysis tool that helps website and app owners understand how visitors interact with the contents of their website (pages visited, browsing time, etc.) by providing useful statistics designed to optimise and improve the browsing of the website without identifying the browser.
_utma 2 years
_utmt 10 minutes
_utmb 30 minutes
_utmc until the session is closed
_utmz 6 months
_utmv 2 years
Favours the research on Google services offered by the hotel without collecting or monitoring information capable of personally identifying a user.
How to modify settings on the cookies
Most browsers allow to clear cookies from your computer hard drive, block acceptance of cookies or receive a warning before a cookie is stored.
Therefore, to remove cookies we encourage you to follow the instructions on the pages of the various browsers:
- Chrome: https://support.google.com/chrome
- Firefox: https://support.mozilla.org/it
- Internet Explorer: https://support.microsoft.com/en-gb
- Safari: http://support.apple.com/kb
What happens if the cookies are disabled?
Nevertheless, if you block or erase cookies, it may not be possible to reset previously specified preferences or customised settings, and our capacity to customize the user experience will be limited.